Tall Kassel man seeks super busty woman Tall Kassel man seeks super busty woman Register Login Contact Us

Woman seeking sex tonight Hannibal Missouri


Online: Now


Dahls in white car. ORAL PLEASURE m4w Short and to the point.

Relationship Status:Mistress
Seeking:I Wants Sex Chat
Relation Type:Adult Girls Wanting Looking For Horny

Woman seeking sex tonight Hannibal Missouri

Branson West Girls Looking For Sex

Woman seeking sex tonight Hannibal Missouri bump the mood music message wa bottle of something, get well relaxed relate well wone another i'm sure, blow on some good release our inhibitions as discreetly as needed.

My music taste varies, so please don't ask me for my favorite band. I have a great job that I love. Where are all the nice mans. FRIENDSHIP are you attached, intelligent, open-minded, over 35 female and want to make like minded friend to talk to.


A sadistic killer stabbed a year-old woman to death, hid her mutilated body and then used the victim's cell phone to taunt her family by sending text messages that made them think she was alive, say police. After a night of partying, Rebecca Koster was dropped off at her home by her boyfriend and two friends.

She was home alone when year-old Evan Ganthier reportedly slipped in and plunged a knife into her chest four times. Then Ganthier, of Central Islip, reportedly wrapped the body in a blanket, dumped in in the trunk of his car and drove it to a remote spot in Connecticut.

The remains were discovered the next day. But it took forensic experts five days to ID Koster because Ganthier reportedly skinned a tattoo off her back, hacked off her head, fingers and toes, and set the remains on fire.

During those five days, Ganthier reportedly sent her family the twisted text messages as a sick prank. Three months later, cops cuffed Ganthier, and he reportedly confessed to the heinous homicide. But in court, he recently pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder.

He is being held without bail. It's like he dropped out of the sky to kill my daughter. It's been horrific, endless sleepless nights. And the worst part is it won't bring Rebecca back. No one deserves this. He sent messages to my wife. Lisa Bryant above in their Ft. He also was convicted of felony murder, attempted rape and assault while attempting to commit rape. Graves faced a minimum sentence of life in prison for premeditated murder.

Because the verdict was not unanimous, he could not receive the death penalty. He could be eligible for parole in 10 years. A military jury can convict a person on a two thirds vote. Results of the balloting are secret, a military official said. Graves faces a minimum sentence of life in prison for felony murder, and maximum sentences of 20 years each for attempted rape and assault while attempting to commit rape.

Graves, who pleaded not guilty and didn't testify during the three days of evidence presentation, showed no emotion when the verdict was announced. Bryant, an honors graduate of Princeton University and the daughter of a Lt. Colonel, had been at the base for only a month when she was killed about 3 a. She was a newly commissioned second lieutenant, paying back an ROTC scholarship.

Early in the morning of July 10, Lieutenant Bryant and another female soldier went to the Stilwell Lounge, a bar in the basement of Moon Hall, one of the two nondescript dormitories in which the traditionally very separate world of officers and enlisted personnel merged temporarily for participants in the six-week summer R. Crossing a Social Line. There, prosecutors assert, Sergeant Graves approached Lieutenant Bryant, perhaps to ask her to dance -- the kind of social encounter between an officer and enlisted person, or non-com, that has traditionally been almost unheard of.

She asked him to leave her alone and headed for nearby Hardy Hall, where she and Sergeant Graves lived a few doors apart. She then called her boyfriend in California, using a public telephone in the second-floor corridor rather than the private phone in her room to avoid disturbing her roommate.

Her boyfriend later recalled that the phone went dead in mid-sentence. Within moments, prosecutors will maintain, Sergeant Graves had dragged Lieutenant Bryant into his room or grabbed her as she went by and was trying to rape her. She apparently broke free and reached the corridor. Neighbors then heard a scream, followed by three or four shots.

One of her terrified dormitory mates, barricaded behind doors, looked through a window and saw a van drive away with its headlights off. In room , Graves had tied bootlaces on the bed so he could restrain her, Schmidt said. But as they entered the room, she made a break for freedom, dropping an earring in the process, and ran into the hallway. That's where she was shot.

Gunshot residue was found on Graves' left hand and the steering wheel of the van he was driving. But a cup found in his room had his fingerprints and no residue. He checked into the room late the night of the killing, and the cup evidence indicates he fired a weapon that night.

Graves also was convicted of attempted rape. Graves' life sentence was automatic. When police arrested Kermit Smith, a year-old white man charged with the murder of a Black North Carolina cheerleader, "His hands were so bloody, he looked like he'd been killing hogs," Halifax County Sheriff W. Smith was arrested at an abandoned gravel pit where he had dumped the sexually abused nude body of year-old Freshman-Whelette Collins, one of the three black cheerleaders abducted from the campus the day before.

Whelette Collins, 15, 3rd photo , Marie Woods, 19, first photo and Dawn Killen, 19, center were about to leave campus in Collins' car when Smith drew a gun and forced Killen and Woods into the trunk, while he forced Collins to ride inside with him, police reported. Smith parked the car and forced Collins into the woods. After brutally raping her, Smith smashed her head between 2 cinder blocks-killing her.

Smith returned alone and opened the trunk, the young women hit him over the head with a wrench and began to kick him and punch him in the stomach. Smith was convicted and executed by lethal injection-five years later. News -- Four masked white youths hung a Negro man from a tree by his heels in Houston, Texas, and carved two series of "KKK"s into his chest and stomach after beating him with chains, allegedly in reprisal for recent sit-in demonstrations by Negro students at Texas Southern University.

Ironically, eighteen years later in In the early morning hours of April 12, , cousins John Arnold 1st photo and John Plath 2nd photo , in their early twenties, along with their respective eleven-year-old and seventeen-year-old girlfriends, Carol Ullman and Cindy Sheets, borrowed a friend's car and went looking for wild mushrooms in Beaufort County.

They encountered African American farm worker Betty Gardner as she walked along the side of the road. Gardner was alternately sexually assaulted, urinated on, stomped, beaten with a belt, hit with a jagged bottle, stabbed with a knife, and choked with a garden hose.

All four persons at one time or another participated in physically assaulting Gardner. Testimony also indicated Arnold dragged Gardner into the woods to complete her murder, which he did by strangling her with the garden hose, getting leverage by putting his foot on her. Arnold also carved"KKK" into her chest. Charlie Chop-off was a serial killer active in Manhattan between and killing five black children and leaving another for dead. The nickname comes from the genital mutilation inflicted on the male victims.

While the case is still considered open, Erno Soto was held as a suspect and confessed to one of the murders, but was considered unfit for trial and sent back to a mental institution. On March 9, , eight-year-old Douglas Owens was found dead, stabbed 38 times and his penis mutilated.

On April 20, another black boy was stabbed and his genitals cut; he survived. On October 23, nine-year-old Wendell Hubbard was stabbed to death and his penis severed.

The following March 7, Luis Ortiz was stabbed 38 times and likewise mutilated. Finally, on August 7, , eight-year-old Steven Cropper was slashed with a razor and his penis left intact. After a botched abduction of a Puerto Rican boy on May 15, , Erno Soto was arrested by the police.

He was an intermittent patient of the Manhattan State Hospital since and confessed to the slaying of Cropper. His only surviving victim did say Soto looked like his attacker, but refused to positively identify him. Manhattan State Hospital officials stated Soto was in their custody at the time of the murder but also later confirmed that he might have eluded confinement, as it happened before.

Investigators, despite Soto's acquittal, still believe that he is a likely suspect, citing the fact that the murders ceased after his arrest and that an anonymous source placed him as a potential culprit on the first killing. It is also worth noting the situation that led to Soto's first institutionalization.

He reconciled with his Puerto Rican wife after being estranged for several years only to discover she gave birth to a son fathered from a black man. At first he shrugged it off but it finally got to him in when he was admitted to Dunlop-Manhattan Psychiatric Center. The only difference, this serial spree received no media attention.

The nickname was given due to the perpetrator's habit of sketching his victims prior to having sex with them and then stabbing them to death. The perpetrator met his victims at after-hours gay clubs, bars and restaurants. Police had developed a prime suspect in the case, identified by two of his survivors, but authorities could not proceed with an arrest as the surviving victims refused to "out" themselves by way of testifying one was an entertainer, the other a diplomat.

Meanwhile, the suspect spoke freely with police, although he did not admit the slayings. At the time, Harvey Milk publicly expressed his empathy for the victims who refused to speak, stating "I understand their position. I respect the pressure society has put on them.

To date, the suspect has never been publicly named or apprehended, and the slayings have faded into obscurity; very little information is currently available about these crimes. Last year, BET was the only major media outlet to report the following story. The killer is still out there. Police in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D. Less than two months ago, and less than a mile away in another double-homicide, the bodies of mother and daughter, Karen and Karissa Lofton directly above , were found shot dead in their Largo, Md.

In both cases, the bodies were found dead early in the morning. And in each crime, the mother was something and the daughter was a teen. Prince Georges County is the county with the highest concentration of affluent African Americans in the United States. Authorities are hoping they have the answer to a question that has plagued them since early Who killed two mother-daughter pairs in a two-month period in suburban Maryland? Jason Thomas Scott, 27, was charged today in the murder of Delores and Ebony Dewitt, a mother and daughter who were found in a burning car in March Scott worked at UPS for nine years where he was arrested in July for selling weapons out his trunk his car.

Investigators have always speculated that Scott used his knowledge of forensic science books to try to throw them off. Detectives also are looking into whether Scott might be responsible for a killing in which a Bowie woman was shot before her home was set ablaze and for other crimes as far away as Texas and Florida, police officials said.

The victims were all African-American girls between the ages of 10 and On the evening of April 25, , year old Carol Spinks was sent by an older sister to buy groceries at a 7-Eleven located a half-mile away, just across the border in Maryland.


Sluts in and around hannibal missouri.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Saunders' offspring are resilient and can go on to become successful and productive citizens. Heartless Andres Marrero 2nd photo punched and kicked a three-months-pregnant teen in the belly in an attempt to make her miscarry-and then shamefully boasted about the vicious attack on Facebook below.

Incredibly, Marrero was hired to beat the girl by her boyfriend and father of the unborn child. Devin Nickels 1st photo was an year-old Florida State student. Nickels reportedly paid Marrero to snatch the girl and beat her so ferociously that she'd miscarry. Nickels and his girlfriend were in an apartment complex parking area when a masked and gun wielding Marrero came up, pointed the weapon at her and threatened to shoot.

He forced the terrified girl into a nearby wooded area where he began to viciously punch and kick her in the stomach, say cops. When the girl begged him to stop, explaining that she was pregnant, cops say he cruelly continued, telling her: Fortunately, the attack failed.

Sources say the girl was hospitalized and she and the unborn baby are OK. Her attacker Marrero was arrested after she identified him from photos shown by detectives. A Florida State University student accused of planning an attack on his pregnant girlfriend now faces more charges below: Authorities said that year-old Devin R. Nickels contacted another man about staging another attack on a year-old pregnant girl after a New Year's attack failed to fulfill his plan to kill the fetus.

Nickels was charged with an additional count of solicitation to commit aggravated battery on a pregnant woman. Officials say the girl and unborn child are fine. Officials say year-old Andres Marrero alerted them to Nickels' second plan. Marrero, a University of Tampa student, faces armed kidnapping and aggravated battery on a pregnant female stemming from the Jan.

Even by South African standards, the Sizzlers massacre on January 20, was shocking. Nine men were slaughtered in one night. They were bound, their throats slit and then shot in the head before being left in pools of blood in the white Sea Point house with matching picket fence. Only one man, with a bullet wound to the head, and three small dogs, survived the massacre.

Following the grisly attack the spotlight turned on to the "rent boy" industry and calls were made to clean up Sea Point, which was branded as a seedy and dangerous underworld home of drugs and gangs. But five years later, the gay escort business is booming and Sizzlers is now just a dim memory. We are all vulnerable to hijackings, robberies.

All we can do is take more care. He said technology had probably changed the nature of the business over the past five years. Today people tended to hook up on the internet before meeting their client, and most rent boys no longer lived in private homes like the Sizzlers boys did at 7 Graham Street.

A number of them came from smaller, conservative country homes, and had families who had no idea what they were doing. It made identifying them that much harder. Some came from broken families. Some saw the work as a stepping stone towards something better. Glenn de Swardt, manager of health services, counseling and research at the Triangle Project, a gay and lesbian organization, said business was back to normal with plenty of boys getting into the industry to make money for drugs.

De Swardt said many urban legends had grown out of the Sizzlers massacre. Even today, five years later, questions remained over the motive for the extraordinary attack and whether a third attacker had been involved, he said. But these perplexing questions, De Swardt added, would probably forever remain unanswered. The gruesome slaying touched on the "shadow element of society", one that was seldom acknowledged. De Swardt, who testified as an expert witness for the prosecution during the high-profile Sizzlers trial on how the attack affected the community, said that violent hate crimes continued today, but were not always discussed.

The most recent victim of such attacks was gay Muizenberg architect Peter Sim, 68, who was stabbed to death at his Killarney Road home on December 28 or He was stabbed about 17 times and his body was described as having been "butchered".

De Swardt said others who were targeted included black lesbians who were at high risk of rape by men who believed they could "cure" the women by having sex with them. De Swardt said "gay bashing" was still rife, with homosexuals being regarded as soft targets. Marlow Valentine, manager of community engagement and empowerment programs at the Triangle Project, said they will launch the campaign next month to highlight hate crimes and gender-based violence.

National leaders were frequently quite happy to speak out about general violence against women but said nothing when it came to the killing of gay people. The police don't take them seriously and we often only hear about them after the fact," said Valentine. There was a definite increase in attacks on black lesbians and effeminate men. He said Sim had been the target of homophobic and verbal abuse by patrons of a pub next door to his Muizenberg house prior to his murder.

Valentine said they were starting to record incidents of harassment and abuse even if they didn't result in a murder. Jimmy Dac Ho lived a troubled life with a gun on his belt, first as a Lauderhill police officer and, until yesterday afternoon, as a member of the Florida Atlantic University police force. From to , he worked for the Broward Sheriff's Office but was fired after being arrested on a disorderly conduct misdemeanor. As a Lauderhill officer in , Ho was involved in a car crash that killed a year-old man, while pursuing a car without using lights or sirens.

One afternoon , Ho visited Sheri Carter, or "Stephanie," an in-call escort he had contacted through her listing on Backpage. During a dispute that he says was about money, he allegedly shot her through the abdomen and in the neck, paralyzing her from the waist down. She would later die and Ho would try and commit suicide while incarcerated. The teller contacted the account owner, a man named Paul Pickle.

Pickle had no idea the check had been written and had never met Ho. It turned out that Ho had responded to an ad for a personal driver on Backpage and was sent the check to cash via FedEx, supposedly as a down payment for the car he would drive. The man behind the fraudulent post identified himself on the phone as "Morgan.

Carter posted frequent ads for her escort services to Craigslist and then, after that site banned adult-services ads last September, on Backpage. Her ads advertise "a quiet, clean and discreet incall location" and provide multiple photos of her. Escort review websites indicate that she operated independently and answered her own phone. As "Stephanie," Carter listed her age as 26 rather than She met most of her customers at her condominium in the Marina Village development in Boynton Beach.

Kisha Jones tricked seven-months pregnant Monique Hunter into taking pills that would kill her unborn child. Miss Hunter, 26, went into premature labour but the baby boy survived. Jones, 40, was also accused of tried to finish him off by sending a toxic liquid to the hospital disguised as breast milk and pretending to be a hospital worker to take the child off a ventilator, but those charges were dropped. Under a plea bargain deal she will be jailed for four years in February but could be out in as less than two for time served and good behaviour.

Both women were pregnant with his children and when Jones found out that her love rival was expecting as well, she flew into a rage and decided to kill her baby, it was said. A pathological racist, Joseph Christopher launched a one-man war against blacks in September , claiming victims from upstate New York to southwestern Georgia.

In his wake, he left an atmosphere of bigotry and violence that provoked a string of hostile confrontations in communities not known for racial animosity.

His legacy of death and hatred lingers to the present day, as several of the crimes connected to his rampage -- or inspired by his example -- are officially unsolved.

The war began September 22, when year-old Glenn Dunn was shot and killed outside a Buffalo supermarket. The victim was sitting in a stolen car when he died, and witnesses described his assailant as an unidentified "white youth. That night, Emmanuel Thomas, age 30, was killed by a sniper while crossing the street to his home, seven blocks from the scene of Dunn's murder. Investigators found that all four victims were killed with the same gun, and headlines followed their fruitless search for the elusive ".

A cross was burned in Buffalo, and fears were voiced that the murders might be a preview of things to come, paving the way for some paramilitary racist group's campaign of local genocide. Things got worse on October 8, when year-old Parler Edwards, a black taxi driver, was found in the trunk of his car, parked in suburban Amherst, his heart cut out and carried from the scene.

Next day, another black cabbie, year-old Ernest Jones, was found beside the Niagara River in Tonawanda, the heart ripped from his chest. His blood-spattered taxi was retrieved by police in Buffalo, three miles away. The local black community was verging on a state of panic now, made worse by an incident in a Buffalo hospital on October Descriptions of the would-be strangler roughly matched eyewitness reports on the ".

John Adams, 25 years old, was the first to fall, narrowly escaping death when he was knifed by a white assailant around Two hours later, year-old Ivan Frazier was accosted on the street, deflecting a blade with his hand, sustaining minor injuries before he fled on foot.

The next four victims were less fortunate. Messenger Luis Rodriguez, 19, was stabbed to death around 3: No motive was suggested in the deaths of year-old Antone Davis, knifed around 6: The last victim, discovered just before midnight, was a black "John Doe" stabbed to death on the street near Madison Square Garden.

Police were still searching desperately for the elusive "Midtown Slasher" when year-old Roger Adams, a black man, was stabbed to death in Buffalo on December Wendell Barnes, 26, was fatally wounded in Rochester, on December 30, but Buffalo native Albert Menefee was luckier the next day, surviving a thrust that nicked his heart.

On January 1, Larry Little and Calvin Crippen survived separate attacks, fighting off their white assailant with only minor injuries. On January 6, police announced that the recent stabbing's were "probably linked" with Buffalo's unsolved. The case broke twelve days later, in Georgia, when Pvt. A search of his former residence, near Buffalo, turned up quantities of. More to the point, authorities learned that Christopher had joined the army on November 13, arriving at Fort Benning six days later.

He was absent on leave from December 19 to January 4, with a bus ticket recording his arrival in Manhattan on December Hospitalized with self-inflicted wounds on May 6, , Christopher bragged to a nurse of his involvement in the September slayings around Buffalo. Four days later, he was charged with three of the local shooting deaths, a fourth murder count added to the list on June 29, plus charges related to non-fatal Buffalo stabbing's in December and January In October , Christopher waived his right to a jury trial in Buffalo, placing his fate in the hands of a judge.

Two months later, he was found mentally incompetent for trial, but the ruling had been reversed by April On April 27, after twelve days of testimony, he was convicted on three counts of first-degree murder, drawing a prison term of 60 years to life.

In September , Christopher sat for an interview with Buffalo journalists, estimating that his murder spree had claimed a minimum of thirteen lives. Reporters noted that he "did not deny" the grisly murders of Parler Edwards and Ernest Jones, but no charges have yet been filed in those cases. In July , Christopher's Buffalo conviction was overturned on grounds that the judge had improperly barred testimony pointing toward mental incompetence. Three months later, in Manhattan, a jury rejected the killer 's insanity plea, convicting him in the murder of Luis Rodriguez and the wounding of Ivan Frazier.

As the night went on an argument developed between the two and Missi stormed out of the club on foot and headed toward home. While walking Police spotted Missi, who showed signs of having too much to drink, and gave her a ride home. After arriving at home, Melissa set out on foot for another destination. The three pulled up alongside her in a car and started a conversation.

As she conversed with men, Melissa had no idea of the hatful intentions running through the minds of the men who were prowling for a victim. Gardner and some other men had made a New Year's resolution to rape and kill a white woman as retribution for years of oppression of black people.

Williams replied saying he wanted to have sex with a white woman; in a much vulgar language. Once they returned, the men began to brutally rape Missi at gun point. After the five men had enough, they talked openly of killing her. Missi was then handcuffed and blindfolded; the men then put a heavy coat over her head and took her to the car. She was forced down onto the floorboards of the back seat. The three men piled in the car and took off. After they had driven for some time, Missi managed to get out of the handcuffs and began to struggle.

The driver pulled over to the shoulder of Hwy 78 in Summerville, where Gardner shot her three more times in the face and once in the arm. The men dumped her on the side of the road, drove back to North Charleston, and went clubbing for the rest of the night. A passing driver found Missi McLauchlin, miraculously alive. The driver left to get help, but Missi died before the ambulance arrived. Missi had a blood alcohol level of. It took police four days to identify the body. Police were tipped a day later to the located of the trailer where Missi McLauchlin was raped.

The knock that was about to come at the door, would haunt the family tradition, making it impossible for Pat to watch the Rose Parade for years to come. The knock did come and their stood a Detroit police officer.

Pat said when the deputy entered her home he said, "I would rather be watching that parade. The deputy then handed the couple a card with the name and number of a coroner in South Carolina.

Instinctively, Pat wanted to see her daughter. Missy's father, Clair, recalls the coroner recommended cremation. I knew it wasn't his fault but I wanted to hit him," Pat said.

During an interview with a news reporter, Pat was interrupted by a phone call. I raced to the bathroom and started throwing up," Pat said. Out of the seven arrested, three were sailors stationed at nearby Charleston Naval Base. He was living in Philadelphia when someone saw his picture in the post office and tipped off the police.

Gardner was arrested on October 20, Gardener was put on trial and at the end when asked if he had anything to say, Gardner told the jury, "Do what you think is best.

Yesterday when I was listening to you talk, it really hurt me. I really hurt you. Seven women and five men found Gardner guilty for the kidnapping and murder of Melissa Ann McLauchlin. The jurors deliberated sentencing for two hours and decided unanimously, that the year-old should die in the electric chair or by lethal injection. As for the four men who were arrested, six defendants were convicted of, or pleaded guilty to, charges relating to the case. Two are serving life sentences for murder.

Matthew Carl Mack, Age 21 , convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years. Bailey had sought the death penalty for Mack. Two women were also charged with being accessories. Matthew Paul Williams, Age 22 , who pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced to life in prison. Roger Williams, Age 23 , sentenced to five years in prison after pleading guilty to third-degree criminal sexual conduct and misprision of a felony, or being present during the commission of a felony and not reporting it.

Danny Wayne McCall, Age 26 , sentenced to nine years in prison after pleading guilty to misprision of a felony - or failing to report a crime - and no contest to third-degree criminal sexual conduct. The no-contest plea means McCall didn't believe he could prove his innocence. She wanted to be a lawyer.

Police said more charges are possible as their accident investigation proceeds. Authorities said Silvera died instantly when Serwan, 46, a Lindenhurst resident with a wife and three teenage kids, ran her down. Investigators said they were still trying to determine his speed and whether he had a red or green light at the intersection. The suspect works in Manhattan as a database manager and serves as a youth-soccer coach.

He should be hung. Tynielle Silvera enrolled this fall at Nassau Community College, had a steady boyfriend and big plans for life.

She had so much promise and so much ahead of her. A mother has been charged with allowing her month-old son to be hung upside down and used as a human punching bag by three teenagers. Toddler Louis Wright is fighting for his life after suffering multiple injuries, including lacerations on his spleen, liver and pancreas. He also suffered five fractured ribs and was covered in bruises from head to toe from the severe beating at a flat in North Charleston, South Carolina.

Three teens took it in turn to pummel the boy until the beating was stopped by his year-old mother Shakera Wright. She rushed her son to hospital after his eyes rolled back into his head and he became unresponsive. Doctors told police the baby had swelling to his face, five fractured ribs, bruises on his back and his left and right torso, as well as lacerations to his spleen, liver and pancreas.

They also discovered an old skull fracture that had healed. Wright claimed that the teens, aged 14,15 and 16 had been play wrestling with her son and had stepped in to save her son when it became too rough. But doctors treating the boy said his injuries were consistent with being repeatedly punched.

According to arrest warrants, the year-old named as Tyrek Varnes admitted that he repeatedly hit Louis while wrestling with him. He also said he punched him with a closed fist, hung him upside-down in a closet by strapping a belt around his ankles, dropped him on the ground and lifted the boy above his head and slammed him onto a bed. Varnes has been charged with greater bodily injury to a child.

The other teens, whose names were not released, are also in the custody. The following is extremely graphic and disturbing. Also, The horrific photo above isn't a photo of the following black victims although they suffered a similar fate.

Suspected of killing a white plantation owner, Luther Holbert-a Negro sharecropper- attempted to escape from his home in Vardaman's Mississippi with his wife before a lynch mob could dispense its own form of "justice. While the mob's ringleaders forced the Holberts' to hold out their hands in order that their fingers could be chopped off one by one -- the audience of spectators enjoyed treats like deviled eggs, lemonade, and whiskey in a festive atmosphere.

Next, the Holberts' ears were amputated and those severed appendages, along with the disconnected digits, became much-prized souvenirs. Holbert was beaten severely enough so that his skull was fractured and one eye was left dangling from its socket. When someone in the crowd produced a large corkscrew, that instrument was used to alternately bore into husband and wife, each time gouging out "spirals If that wasn't enough, the tortured man and woman were then burned alive.

An abortion doctor who catered to minorities, immigrants and poor women was charged with eight counts of murder in the deaths of a patient and seven babies who were born alive and then killed with scissors, prosecutors said Wednesday. Kermit Gosnell, 69, made millions of dollars over 30 years, performing as many illegal, late-term abortions as he could, prosecutors said.

State regulators ignored complaints about him and failed to visit or inspect his clinic since , but no charges were warranted against them, District Attorney Seth Williams said. Gosnell, his wife and eight other colleagues were arrested overnight Tuesday following a grand jury investigation, MyFoxPhilly.

The patient died Nov. Workers, some of whom were also charged with murder, were untrained and unlicensed, including a high-school student who performed anesthesia with potentially lethal narcotics, Williams said. Gosnell has been named in at least 10 malpractice suits, including one over the death of a woman who died of sepsis and a perforated uterus.

A doctor who knowingly and systematically mistreats female patients, to the point that one of them dies in his so-called care, commits murder under the law. Maria Mouton had arrived in South Africa in as a nine-year-old with a refugee Huguenot family. Early in , Maria and her lover, a slave named Titus Bengale, murdered Franz. Titus to be empaled and to remain so, until death.

Fortuin, an accomplice, is also to have his right hand cut off, and without receiving the coup de grace, is to be broken on the wheel. After that he is to be placed on a grating until death takes place. After that his head is to be cut off, and with his hand placed on a pole, together with the head and hand of Titus. After that the bodies are to be taken to the outside place of execution, and there left exposed to the air and the vultures. Maria Mouton is the only white woman to be executed in 18th century South Africa.

A year-old Oregon woman, Inez Lambert, is charged with 21 counts of child sex abuse after she allegedly molested a year-old child and sent videos of the abuse to her Marine boyfriend overseas. McAdoo into custody in Afghanistan, and he will be extradited back to the United States next week on a military flight. McAdoo is expected to be charged with possession of child pornography.

Sources close to the investigation say McAdoo watched the abuse live via Skype and in videos that were reportedly sent to him by e-mail. NCIS confiscated his computer and other evidence and has turned the items over to the FBI for forensic analysis, according to official sources. The low-slung black car rolled to a stop on Rockaway Boulevard.

Another car was already parked there, waiting in the dark. Behind the tinted windows of the first car, Lucilia, a beautiful half—Puerto Rican, half-Dominican girl from Flatbush with long dark hair, pale skin, and wide eyes, sat with the other girls and listened carefully to her instructions.

She went up to the other car. The man inside drove her to one of the big parking lots nearby, close to the Belt Parkway. She spent her first five years in foster homes after she was hurt in a knife fight between her parents. She went to live with her grandmother at the age of 5 and was molested by an uncle at age When her grandmother heard about it, she told Lucilia she was a liar and a whore.

After a whipping with a TV wire that left her face sliced so bad it was noticed at school, she went back to live with her mother. Her mother bought her tight clothes to wear and put makeup on her, but then started to seem distant and jealous. This time she kept the abuse to herself, telling nobody, for fear of being punished. The rapes and threats escalated, so she ran away from home. As she walked down the street, wondering where to go, a couple of guys driving by slowed down and asked if she wanted a lift.

They took her to an apartment and told her they could give her food and take care of her, but she had to give something in return. They thought it was entertaining to have a year-old drink and smoke weed with them. She was there for a couple of months, until one day the men found a missing-child flyer with her photo on it. That same day, she was given a cup of liquor that made her feel sick after she drank it.

She was delivered back to her mother in an incoherent state and then hospitalized. The doctors found ecstasy and cocaine in her system. No charges were filed. Lucilia turned 13 and started at a new school that fall.

When Lucilia denied that she had done anything but hug him, her mother punched her in the mouth. The next day, with a split lip, she ran away again, this time to the ice-skating rink in Prospect Park. She was released to a city-run group home in Manhattan, where she says she was threatened with a curling iron by a worker. When she said she wanted to leave, they unlocked the door for her. She got on the train to Brooklyn, met some guys, and left with them.

They took her to a party and then brought her to an apartment, where one of the guys held her down on the bed while she was gang-raped by his friends, one after another, until she was injured and bleeding. The last guy who came in the room did a double take and asked how old she was.

A week later, however, he told her that he had to go upstate because of a death in his family. He would leave her with his cousin and come right back for her. Romeo had five other girls living in his house, a small bungalow facing a park on Guy R.

Brewer Boulevard in South Jamaica. He told Lucilia that he would take care of her, but how would she pay him back? Romeo gave her the name Paradise—all the girls had street names—and started telling her all about himself and how his business worked. When she said it was stupid to tell her all that information, he hit her so hard she fell to the floor. I will beat the shit out of you in front of him, and then I will beat him up in front of you. That winter, Romeo took Lucilia to the track, to bachelor parties, and to clubs—including Club Kalua, which would be the scene of the Sean Bell shooting almost three years later—where she drank to get up her nerve to dance nude on a platform and have sex with customers in VIP rooms.

Romeo taught her the rules of the Game: When a girl is on the street and she sees a pimp on the sidewalk, she has to get off the sidewalk, into the street, and not make eye contact with him or talk to him. The degradation and the threats induced a kind of Stockholm syndrome. One night, Lucilia went to the store, where a guy asked if she wanted him to pay for her. She bolted out of the store and ran back to the house, terrified. One night, he jumped out with a bunch of other pimps and tried to pimp-arrest her.

She did what Romeo had trained her to do: She told the cops that her name was Sharlene Brown and that she was 16—ensuring that she would be sent to Rikers and processed as an adult. She was back out in a week. The morning of their return home, they stopped for breakfast, and Lucilia got sick from something she ate.

The pain was so sharp by the time they got on the bus that she cried and vomited all the way to Manhattan, with Romeo shouting at her to shut up. The police were called and met them at the Port Authority Terminal. They arrested Lucilia, but Romeo got away. The arrest was on June 10, This time, Lucilia admitted that she was She was locked up behind razor wire in Bridges, a juvenile jail up in the Bronx.

She was issued a blue jumpsuit and assigned a number. Her case was prosecuted over the summer. She was transported to and from Family Court in handcuffs and leg shackles. He and Sticky pleaded guilty and got two-to-six years and three-to-six years, respectively, in state prison. Soon after Lucilia arrived, she was hospitalized and put on psychotropic medication.

She could have been released if there were somewhere for her to go. The state was prepared to keep her in the system another three years, until she was She stayed with friends and got a job bagging groceries, saving up to get to Virginia, beyond the reach of the state warrant that had been issued after she went AWOL.

The day after Christmas, Lucilia got a call from her half-brother, who told her that her mother was sick in Kings County Hospital. She got on a bus and went back to New York. She bought presents and balloons and a get-well card and met him across the street from the hospital.

It was a setup. The cops were there, too. They wanted her to testify against Romeo and Sticky. California Highway Patrol Officer Tomiekia Johnson was arrested and charged Tuesday with murdering her husband, who she claims she shot in self-defense in February Initially, Johnson told investigators that she shot Marcus Lemons once in the upper body after an argument between the two escalated to physical violence, reports KTLA.

Johnson, who had been employed with the CHP since was off-duty at the time of the shooting. Jailed strangler Alfred Gaynor insisted he was innocent of murdering four women until his mom who believed in his innocence -died. The fiendish year-old former handyman and crack addict is now serving life sentences for eight slayings in Springfield, Mass.

And that's not all. After raping and killing Amy, he left Destiny to die horribly of thirst and starvation, alone with her mother's battered corpse in a hot apartment. But, it wasn't until the death of his strongest supporter, his year-old mon, who clung to the belief that he was innocent, that he finally confessed.

Cops says Gaynor met most of the women through a mutual quest for crack cocaine. He'd bind them with electrical cord, beat them, shove objects like socks down their throats, rape them, rob them and then kill them. In three cases, the bodies were discovered by the women's children. Marion, Arkansas CNN -- A traditional three-shot volley salute and the solemn sound of taps echoed across the black cemetery in the Delta flatlands of Arkansas, just across the Mississippi River from Memphis, Tennessee.

The military honors were followed by the jubilant singing of "Amazing Grace. Everyone was here to honor Isadore Banks, an African-American veteran of World War I who was chained to a tree in June , doused in gasoline and burned beyond recognition. The slaying -- a year before Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat to whites on a bus in Montgomery, Alabama -- remains one of the nation's oldest unsolved civil rights cases.

A pillar in the African-American community, Banks helped bring electricity to the town of Marion in the s and became one of the wealthiest black landowners in a region with a long history of racial violence. His killing had a profound effect. Many blacks left and never came back.

For those who remained, the message was clear: If you were black and acquired wealth, you knew your place. Blacks from all around would come to the killing site -- to look at the oak sapling, to pray and to never forget. It seems most everyone in Crittenden County's black community had a hunch who was responsible. To this day, some elders still name names. Yet they say no investigators ever interviewed them.

Why was no one ever charged? What happened to his hundreds of acres of land? Why did the FBI destroy his case file? But on this day, in a rare moment in time, a semblance of dignity was restored to Banks, more than 90 years after he served his country in war. Loved ones and about 50 others from the African-American community gathered in Marion Memorial Park, the black cemetery where Banks was buried so many years ago.

An honor guard folded an American flag 13 times, as is tradition, and handed it to one of Banks' daughters, Dorothy Williams. Williams set free five white doves, one representing each decade that has passed since her father was killed. The birds flew from a heart-shaped basket and circled the cemetery three times. A sixth dove, representing Banks, was released by a granddaughter. The dove soared in the air and joined the flock. All six flew off into the clouds, in the direction of where Banks died on that hot summer day.

Isadore Banks was a giant -- 6-foot-1 and nearly pounds. He was a quiet man who rarely laced up his shoes because his feet were so big. A generous spirit, he would pay for supplies at the local black school. Marcelina Williams says she will not rest until her grandfather, Isadore Banks, gets justice. A ladies' man, he also was known to carry on several affairs.

His heirs include children and grandchildren from those relationships. At 22, Banks left his hometown of Marion to join the Army. As a young black man in the segregated South, he had been denied the rights and privileges of his white peers. Yet when his nation called, Banks responded. His first day in the service was June 15, , in the final months of World War I. It appears Banks was sent to Camp Pike, a massive complex near Little Rock where tens of thousands of soldiers with the 87th Division trained for battle.

Blacks were kept separate from the white troops. It's not clear from Banks' military records whether he deployed overseas. He received an honorable discharge on August 2, After the war, Banks returned home and put his experience to work.

In , he was one of five men who brought electricity to this tiny Delta town. Working for a utility company out of Memphis, they dug holes with shovels and lifted the large wooden poles by hand.

They strung up the wires and, within four months, Marion had power. Banks and his co-workers then brought power to nearby communities.

Along the way, Banks began buying land. He farmed cotton and helped form a black-owned cotton gin business in the s to prevent white farmers from undermining the profits of black farmers. He also started a trucking company. At one time, he owned as many as 1, acres in Crittenden County, according to newspaper accounts.

Land deeds show Banks had at least acres in It was a very frightening situation, as well as a very sad situation. On June 4, , Banks disappeared. Newspaper accounts said his wife, Alice Banks, told authorities he went to get money from the bank to pay his workers.

His body was not discovered for days. He was 59, a month away from celebrating his 60th birthday. His body was found about 50 feet from his parked truck. An empty gasoline container sat next to his charred remains.

Locals say three black men may have lured Banks to a group of whites. At 97, Herman Hayes speaks in a voice like molasses, slow and deliberate. He has difficulty hearing. But he remembers the day Banks was found. How could anyone forget it? Hayes went to the site shortly after the killing.

The ground was scorched near the tree. Banks' killers had used tree limbs as kindling for his corpse. His Remington shotgun was still inside his truck. The body was wrapped in cloth from head to knees. Only his shoes, Hayes said, were identifiable. Justice being what it was for black people back then, he said, "There was nothing you could do. People were just afraid.

They didn't know what else was going to happen. Jim Banks, now 67, was 11 when his father was killed. He remembers his uncle came to the house with the news. It was not just me; it was a community thing.

Everybody was just upset and fearful. His mother had always told him that she and his father had married in Las Vegas. He never questioned her. Records from the time show Isadore Banks was married to a different woman, Alice. Jim Banks doesn't know if his father was married to Alice and his mother at the same time. And that's troubling to him, too.

He was afraid to visit the site of his father's death for years. He finally got the nerve to go there in the s. Looking at the tree, "I tried to vision what happened and the pain he endured.

Julian Fogleman, now 89 and still practicing law, was the city attorney for Marion at the time of Isadore Banks' killing. His brother John, who was the assistant prosecuting attorney, is dead.

A coroner's inquiry to develop facts should've been launched into the killing, but "I can't tell you if they did or they didn't," he said. Though Julian Fogleman followed his brother as deputy prosecutor in the s, he said he never pursued Banks' case.

In , another killing grabbed headlines in Marion. A white woman said she saw Andrew Lee Anderson, a year-old African-American, try to rape her 8-year-old daughter. As word spread of the alleged attack, Anderson was chased by a mob of white men, including six sheriff's deputies. He was shot in the back of his leg in a soybean field. A coroner's jury of 19 white men took just 20 minutes to rule the case justifiable homicide.

Arkansas historians consider Crittenden County the most racist in the state. One, Michael Dougan, summed up the county's history on race relations in a single word: Launched by the FBI in , the investigations are a final push to try to solve racially motivated crimes from the s and s. The Justice Department last month said it has closed eight cases and is in the process of closing 18 others, pending notification of family members.

Three cold cases were referred to state prosecution in the last four years. Banks' killing is still being investigated. But on October 19, , the FBI destroyed the case file. It likely included records, interviews, photographs and any correspondence between the field office and FBI headquarters. Monday marked the first time Dorothy Williams had ever returned to Marion.

It brought back a flood of emotions. She was 5 when her father was killed. Her mother was one of his girlfriends. Dorothy Williams was presented an American flag in honor of her father, Isadore Banks. Fearing trouble, Isadore Banks had packed his daughter, her siblings and their mother into a truck and sent them to St.

They never heard from him again. About a month later, an aunt sent a photograph of her father's charred corpse. Monday's event brought her family together with Jim Banks for the first time in an awkward reunion of sorts. Jim kept his distance. Yet everyone here was united behind the man who was killed five decades earlier.

Jamin Crawford placed his bugle to his lips. The wind carried the sound of taps through the cemetery. The military ceremony didn't bring justice this day, but it did bring pride. Isadore Banks, a man who represents the injustice of an era, will forever be known by a new moniker: Army, veteran of the Great War.

Roy Smith, 46, died Aug. On March 11, , Bessie Goldberg, 63, center photo was strangled in her home. Roy Smith 1st image was charged with her murder. Bessie Goldberg hired Roy Smith, an African American man from an employment service, to help with cleaning her home. This was in in Belmont, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston. Also working in the area as a carpenter was Albert DeSalvo third photo , who would later be convicted as the Boston Strangler.

It was unusual to see a black man in Belmont so Smith was remembered by many people who lived in the area. People openly wondered, was Smith railroaded because of his race, was this really the work of the Boston Strangler? In the nine months prior to that March 11, seven women were strangled in the Boston area and terror over the wave of killings by a still unknown slayer had caused many women to buy stronger locks for their homes to to refuse to be alone in their homes with anyone they did not know.

To prepare her home for a Hadassah meeting planned for the next day, she was calling for a handyman to assist with dusting, vacuuming and other housekeeping chores. It was something she often did under such circumstances.

He had a good work record in part-time work, but had been unable to find a permanent job. About a mile from Mrs. Goldberg's home at 36 Scott rd. He was the only worker on the job. He came and went as he pleased.

His name was Albert DeSalvo. Smith accepted the offer to work for Mrs. He would always regret it. Her dress was pulled up to her waist. One leg was bare. A nylon stocking was knotted tightly about her neck.

As in the other strangling's, there was no sign of forced entry. The killer apparently had been let in by his victim. As with the other victims, Mrs.

Goldberg apparently had been attacked from behind. She, like the others, bore no bruises, indicating she had no time to fight off her assailant.

Like the other victims, Mrs. Goldberg had been killed in her home, in a thickly-settled neighborhood, in the daytime. Clothing, as in six of the seven prior cases, had been wound around her throat.

But unlike the other strangling's, this one involved fingerprints and other possible clues. It was a standard form which requested that the employer grade a worker's performance and mail the card to DES. As he had been instructed, Smith said, he left the card behind when, about 3: Police found it in clear view on a kitchen counter. Smith was arrested the next afternoon in the Cambridge apartment of friends with whom he spent the night. He was taken to Belmont police headquarters, where he was interrogated for 18 hours by 20 policemen directed by Middlesex County Dist.

Droney was running for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination that gall, and the apprehension of the Boston Strangler, if he could pull it off, would give his campaign a needed boost.

Smith insisted he was innocent. Later he would say he asked to be given a lie detector test. The police present would say that did not hear such a request. The following morning Smith was charged with murder, rape and robbery. Police established that Smith could not be the Boston Strangler-be had been serving a House of Correction sentence for a motor vehicle violation when the other strangling had taken place.

The Governor commuted Smith's sentence in , he died two days after being released from prison. At least 19 albinos, including children, have been killed and mutilated in the past year, victims of what Tanzanian officials say is a growing criminal trade in albino body parts. Mluge above is an albino, and in Tanzania there is a price for his pinkish skin now. Many people in Tanzania — and across Africa, for that matter — believe albinos have magical powers.

They stand out, often the lone white face in a black crowd, a result of a genetic condition that impairs normal skin pigmentation and strikes about one in 3, people here. Tanzanian officials say witch doctors are marketing albino skin, bones and hair as ingredients in potions that are promised to make you rich. From evidence found in the earliest legal documents, Anthony Johnson, a black man, is recognized as the nation's first slaveholder. The court battle Johnson won in kept John Casor the first slave in recorded history as his servant for life.

Claiming that he had been imported as an indentured servant, Casor attempted to transfer what he argued was his remaining time of service to Robert Parker, a white man.

Antonio Johnson who later changed his name to Anthony , and his future wife-Mary, a black woman, were among the very first non-white and non-Native American people to arrive in America. They came by boat to Virginia in , with other blacks and whites, as indentured servants.

Upon their release they were given land and eventually became wealthy enough to take on indentured servants of their own. John Casor became one of Anthony Johnson's indentured servants. National Archives photo does not depict John Castor. The murder of Christopher Barrios should carry an automatic death sentence. The 6-year-old was kidnapped, repeatedly raped and murdered by a trio of pedophiles above in Brunswick, GA in March of Peggy Edenfield watched and allegedly participated as her husband and son molested and murdered the child.

Christopher Barrios' body was discovered on March 15, just a few miles from where he disappeared. George and Peggy Edenfield are awaiting trial on capital murder charges. A fourth person, Donald Dale, who originally was charged with tampering with evidence and concealing a body, has since pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of lying to police.

Superior Court Judge Stephen Scarlett accepted the plea and transferred Dale to a mental health facility and banished him from Glynn County. Peggy Edenfield testified in the case against her husband David and has also agreed to testify against her son George during his trial.

In exchange for her testimony, Peggy will not face the death penalty. David Edenfield was charged in for committing incest with his daughter and pleaded guilty. He was sentenced to 10 years probation. George Edenfield was convicted of two counts of child molestation and given probation in May In September , he was indicted for violating his probation by living less than 1, feet from a park in downtown Brunswick, and was ordered to move.

On March 5, , days before Christopher was abducted, Edenfield was sentenced to 10 years probation. A state law banning convicted sex offenders from living within a thousand feet of parks, playgrounds, child-care facilities, schools, churches, swimming pools and school bus stops, was passed in However, the school bus stop provision was blocked by a federal judge pending his decision in a suit claiming this provision to be unconstitutional.

George Edenfield and his family lived within just a few feet of a school bus stop that Christopher regularly used to go to school. In October , Christopher's photo showed up on an episode of General Hospital: In the episode, actor Billy Dee Williams receives a letter and photo from a son he abandoned.

The producers of the show have stated that they are unsure how they got the photo and offered an apology. In addition, they promised to air a series of public service announcements in Christopher's honor. The attorney for the family has filed a civil suit against the SOAPnet channel, which airs the soap opera, claiming invasion of privacy. Although six-year-old Ashley Mance 1st photo was shot and killed--she will live on forever. The little girl was an outgoing kid who loved to draw and sing.

She had an identical twin, whom was much more quiet than she was. Ashley's life came to a tragic end late one night. In a racist rage, Jessy Roten 2nd photo fired a single shot at the home of his inter-racial neighbors. Ashley was shot in her shoulder area. Ashley's twin, Aleesha directly above , was shot by the same bullet but survived. They were supposed to return home that night, but in a decision she now regrets, their mother allowed them spend an extra night. On the night of the shooting Terry Mance tried in vain to save his daughter's life by performing CPR.

The bullet hit an artery and the little girl bled to death in her father's arms. Many felt that the shooter had to be standing within close range of the girls to have shot both with a single bullet. It was later revealed that the bullet did in fact come from the outside of the house, as there was a piercing in the wall.

A large number of townspeople--mostly strangers to Mance--attended her funeral. She wore a pink dress in her open casket. Terry Mance feels the murder could have been prevented had cops done their jobs correctly, earlier that night. According to Mance, there was a shooting and police were summoned. When the police arrived they spoke to Jessy Roten, but left without searching him. An hour later the guy returned and shot at the house.

Roten was raised by his father who is a member of the KKK in Texas. He had recently moved to Florida with his mother, who had a different view and was not racist.

Police concluded that he targeted the Mance residence because of the inter-racial marriage: Terry is black and his wife Tracey is white. In Gaelic type , a dot over a consonant indicates lenition of the consonant in question.

In other alphabetic systems , diacritical marks may perform other functions. Cantillation marks indicate prosody. In the Hanyu Pinyin official romanization system for Chinese, diacritics are used to mark the tones of the syllables in which the marked vowels occur.

In orthography and collation , a letter modified by a diacritic may be treated either as a new, distinct letter or as a letter—diacritic combination.

This varies from language to language, and may vary from case to case within a language. In some cases, letters are used as "in-line diacritics", with the same function as ancillary glyphs, in that they modify the sound of the letter preceding them, as in the case of the "h" in the English pronunciation of "sh" and "th". Among the types of diacritic used in alphabets based on the Latin script are:. The tilde, dot, comma, titlo , apostrophe, bar, and colon are sometimes diacritical marks, but also have other uses.

Not all diacritics occur adjacent to the letter they modify. Because of vowel harmony , all vowels in a word are affected, so the scope of the diacritic is the entire word. In abugida scripts, like those used to write Hindi and Thai , diacritics indicate vowels, and may occur above, below, before, after, or around the consonant letter they modify. The tittle dot on the letter i of the Latin alphabet originated as a diacritic to clearly distinguish i from the minims downstrokes of adjacent letters.

The j , originally a variant of i , inherited the tittle. The shape of the diacritic developed from initially resembling today's acute accent to a long flourish by the 15th century. With the advent of Roman type it was reduced to the round dot we have today.

These diacritics are used in addition to the acute, grave, and circumflex accents and the diaeresis:. They were written to the left of a syllable in vertical writing and above a syllable in horizontal writing.

The South Korean government officially revised the romanization of the Korean language in July to eliminate diacritics. Different languages use different rules to put diacritic characters in alphabetical order. French treats letters with diacritical marks the same as the underlying letter for purposes of ordering and dictionaries. Languages that treat accented letters as variants of the underlying letter usually alphabetize words with such symbols immediately after similar unmarked words.

For instance, in German where two words differ only by an umlaut, the word without it is sorted first in German dictionaries e. However, when names are concerned e. For a comprehensive list of the collating orders in various languages, see Collating sequence. Modern computer technology was developed mostly in English-speaking countries, so data formats, keyboard layouts, etc. This has led some to theorize that the marks and accents may be made obsolete to facilitate the worldwide exchange of data.

Depending on the keyboard layout , which differs amongst countries, it is more or less easy to enter letters with diacritics on computers and typewriters. Some have their own keys; some are created by first pressing the key with the diacritic mark followed by the letter to place it on. Such a key is sometimes referred to as a dead key , as it produces no output of its own but modifies the output of the key pressed after it.

On Apple Macintosh computers, there are keyboard shortcuts for the most common diacritics; Option- e followed by a vowel places an acute accent, Option- u followed by a vowel gives an umlaut, option- c gives a cedilla, etc. Diacritics can be composed in most X Window System keyboard layouts, as well as other operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, using additional software. On computers, the availability of code pages determines whether one can use certain diacritics.

There are so many sexy Hannibal singles waiting for you at kitchener-waterloo-chiropractor.com scene, but are finding that you are having a hard time meeting people in Missouri . Meet single women in Hannibal MO online & chat in the forums! DHU is a % free Sex & Dating Chat · Current Events & looking for a. Man, Woman Meet local Hannibal single women right now at kitchener-waterloo-chiropractor.com Other Hannibal. s of Hannibal Women Dating Personals. Signup free and start meeting local Hannibal Women on kitchener-waterloo-chiropractor.com™. Just looking for fun. In Hannibal.